Registered Dietician, Zumba, Aerobics Instructor
"To manage health and weight with a 'real world' approach by incorporating better food choices, portion control, physical activity and long-term healthier lifestyle behaviors and attitudes!"
- Hometown: Saint Louis, MO
- Bachelors Degree in Nutrition
- Masters Degree in Nutrition Education
- Registered Dietician
- State of Missouri Licensed Dietician
- Certified in Adult, Adolescent and Child Weight Management by ADA
- AFFA Group Exercise Instructor
- Certified Zumba Instructor
- Experience/Accomplishments: Over 20 years of weight management and nutrition counseling experience. Participated in studies regarding soy and breast cancer, weight loss medications, and child/family weight management and lifestyle. Group exercise instructor since 2001. Exercise classes include Zumba, step aerobics, sculpting/abs, and low-impact aerobics.
- Training Interests: Outpatient Counseling: weight loss, weight gain, basic nutrition education, hydration status, portion control, diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol, and other medical/nutrition diagnoses. Group weight loss and wellness classes.